The Samson TXM20 powered audio mixer delivers studio quality sound in a mixer designed for sound reinforcement in clubs, restaurants, schools, houses of worship and more. The TXM20 delivers 500 watts of power per channel, or 1000 watts in bridged mono, plenty of power for handling indoor and outdoor sound reinforcement.
20 channels feature 1/4" line inputs and 12 balanced XLR microphone inputs. An internal effects processor provides 100 24-bit effects presets and a stereo graphic EQ section provides final contouring on output. The Samson TXM20 is easy to use, easy to set up, portable and eliminates the need for separate amplifier and mixer rigs.
- Powerful Internal Amplifier
- The internal amplifier delivers 500W per channel or 1000W bridged mono.
- 24-Bit Effects Engine
- The 24-bit effects processor provides 100 effects including reverb, chorus, delay and more.
- 20 Input Channels
- 20 Inputs provide 1/4" line and XLR microphone inputs.
- Stereo Graphic EQ
- Dual 9-band EQ section provides final frequency contouring on output.
- Stereo Inputs
- The remaining 4 channels are dedicated stereo line inputs with L/R 1/4" and RCA phono.
- Channel Inserts
- All input channels feature channel inserts via 1/4" TRS phone connector. The inserts provide flexible routing to external processors.
- Low Cut Filters
- Each input channel features a low cut filter in addition to channel EQ. The low cut filter eliminates low frequency noise.