The DN100 from Klark Teknik is an active direct box that delivers an extended dynamic range and low noise floor. The DI provides transformer isolation impedance matching and attenuation, into a low impedance active balanced input.
The unit is also designed with the touring musician or engineer in mind. To that end, it provides a thick aluminum shell to protect the electronics, which in turn is protected by a tough silicone rubber casing. The latter is replaceable and available as a spare part.
The DN100 is fitted with a Kensington security slot in one of the end panels, to allow the unit to be made secure using a Kensington MicroSaver security cable.
- Active DI box
- Accepts a maximum input level of +30dB
- Switchable -30dB input pad
- Earth lift switch isolates input and output grounds
- Extended dynamic range and lower noise floor
- Rugged thick aluminum shell and tough silicone rubber casing
- Pad, ground lift and +48V phantom LED indicators