The PSC MilliMic is an ultra-small omnidirectional lavalier microphone designed to provide exceptional sound quality while remaining unobtrusive. The MilliMic features a very high output and low inherit noise while eliminating RF and electrostatic interference with its excellent shielding. The frequency and sensitivity response reproduces audio with extreme accuracy and detail. The MilliMic is more than suitable for performances, interviews, broadcasts, presentations and more.
- Wired for Lectrosonics Transmitters
- The MilliMic is available with various connectors for complete compatibility with wireless transmitters. This version features a TA5-Female for Lectrosonics transmitters.
- Omnidirectional Polar Pattern
- The omnidirectional polar pattern provides an even and accurate frequency response at the perimeter and direct sections of the capsule.
- Miniature Profile
- The MilliMic lavaliers are designed for low visibility on stage, on camera or during presentations.
- Electrostatic and RF Rejection
- The MilliMic features excellent shielding for great resistance against RF interference and electrostatic noise.