The dB1800a from Samson is a high-quality front-firing subwoofer designed for live applications. The 18" heavy-duty driver is capable of reproducing frequencies as low as 20Hz. The internal 1000W amplifier provides clean, clear audio with very low distortion. The cabinet is made from 0.75" plywood and covered in heavy-duty carpet for long-lasting durability.
The rear panel of the dB1800a has stereo XLR I/O connectors so that you can hook into virtually any professional audio system. A crossover knob allows you to set the crossover anywhere between 30-200Hz. A selector switch is available for operating in stereo or mono mode. Rear-mounted casters are included, and extra-large carrying handles simplify transportation. The top of the cabinet has a pole mounting socket so that you can mount a two-way loudspeaker on top of the subwoofer.
- High-quality front-firing subwoofer for live use
- 18" driver can reproduce frequencies as low as 20Hz
- Internal 1000W amplifier for great audio
- Variable crossover can be set between 30-200Hz
- Balanced stereo XLR I/O connectors on rear panel
- Stereo/mono selector switch
- Output level control knob
- Internally-braced 0.75" plywood construction with tough carpet finish
- Heavy-duty steel corners
- Rear-mounted casters and large integrated carrying handles
- Pole mounting socket on top of the cabinet