The 26° Source Four 750 Watt Black Ellipsoidal Spotlight with 3-prong Edison plug combines the energy-saving power of the patented HPL lamp, with a dichroic reflector and optical-quality lenses. Source Four technology provides a clean white beam for unequaled imaging, crisp pattern projection, and a bright, even field.
Rated for 375, 575 or 750 watts, the Source Four is perfect for punching through saturated colors and providing the longest throws. The optional EDLT lens tubes for 19, 26, 36 and 50° field angle models make the Source Four even better for ultra-crisp, high-contrast gobo projections.
When fitted with a 750 watt HPL bulb (available separately), this fixture will provide a beam of 99 footcandles 17.9 ft (5.4 m) in diameter, from a distance of 40 ft (12.1 m). It will throw 53 footcandles 24.6 ft (7.5 m) in diameter, from a distance of 55 ft (16.6 m).
This model includes a 3 prong Edison Power Plug.
For this fixture with Pigtail, order #7060A1008.
For this fixture with a Stage Pin plug, order #7060A1008B.
For this fixture with a NEMA Twist-Lock connector, order #7060A1008C.
- Thermally insulated rear handle, knobs and shutter handles, and heat-sink lamp socket make handling and aiming easier; gels, patterns and shutters last longer, and your performance space stays cooler.
- Solid Construction
- Die-cast aluminum construction, 20 gauge stainless steel focusing shutters in a 25° rotating assembly will provide many years of dependable service.
- Efficient Use of Energy
- The special HPL bulb and borosilicate reflector provide more lumens per watt: at 575 watts the Source Four literally outshines other brands' 1000W ellipsoidals. At 750 watts, no other ellipsoidal can compare to this fixture.
The steel yoke has 2 mounting position choices.
Fixture has 2 accessory slots, and a top-mounted gel frame retainer.
Other focusing tubes are available.
An optional iris is available.
- Easy Calibration
Tool-free lamp centering and peak/flat adjustment knobs are built in.
For detailed instructions, Click Here.
Functions with 115-240 AC Voltage, with the appropriate optional bulb and power plug.
UL and cUL Listed.
- Supports ETC Dimmer Doubling Technology
- The patented, optional Dimmer Doubler allows two lighting fixtures to operate independently using only one dimmer.