The Source Four 575 Watt PAR with Cold Mirror Reflector offers power, elegance and efficiency with a rugged die-cast aluminum construction and acclaimed Source Four optical technology. The unique reflector coating ensures that only light instead of heat goes out of the front of the fixture, making the Source Four PAR MCM ideal for orchestra lighting or other performance situations where on-stage comfort is paramount.
The Source Four PARs deliver a smooth even field, and at 575 watts are comparable to 1000 watt PAR64s -- while saving 40% on energy. This fixture is available in Black, or White finishes, with a variety of connectors: Edison, Stage Pin, and Pigtail.
When fitted with a 575 watt HPL bulb (available separately), this fixture will provide 128 footcandles, 15.7 ft in diameter, from a distance of 50 ft, with a Very Narrow Spot Lens installed.
With a Medium Flood Lens, it will throw an oblong beam of 83 footcandles,
13.6-19.2 ft in diameter from 35 ft.
With the Wide Flood Lens, it will provide a 45 footcandle oblong beam
17.1-26.1 ft in diameter, from 30 ft.
- Compact, Efficient Fixture
- Combined with reductions in power and cable requirements, Source Four PARs are perfect for touring.
- Several Fixtures in One
Easily installed, snap-in interchangeable lenses: Very Narrow Spot, Narrow Spot, Medium Flood, Wide Flood (VNSP, NSP, MFL, WFL) are included.
An optional extra-wide flood lens is available for short-throw applications
- Gel frame holders with 2 accessory slots
- Supports ETC Dimmer Doubling Technology
- The patented, optional Dimmer Doubler allows two lighting fixtures to operate independently using only one dimmer (in North America).
- UL and cUL listed, sealed reflector housing