With the ETC Source Four 15-30° Zoom Ellipsoidal Spotlight only one fixture is needed for a variety of field angles. ETC's patented one-handed zoom operation makes adjustments quick, simple and safe. A technician can focus with one hand and hold the ladder with the other. The lens-tube door provides quick, tool-free access when cleaning the lens assembly.
This Black, Edison plug model has all the advantages of the revolutionary fixed-focus Source Four: bright, even field, cool beam, and amazing efficiency. The patented dichroic mirror disperses heat; shutters and accessories stay cool. Drop-in accessories are interchangeable with the fixed-focus
Source 4 models. Other models in this, and the wider 25-50° zoom range are available:
Stage Pin, 15, 20A Twist-Lock, and Pigtail.
When fitted with a 750W HPL bulb (available separately), this fixture will provide a beam of 117 footcandles 14.5' in diameter, from a distance of 55', @ 15° zoom. It will throw a beam of
54 footcandles 24.1' in diameter from 45', @ 50° zoom.
- Thermally insulated rear handle, knobs and shutter handles, and heat-sink lamp socket make handling and aiming easier; gels, patterns and shutters last longer, and your performance space stays cooler.
- Subtle Appearance
- The white finish of the fixture and accessories calls less attention to itself when used in architectural applications.
- Solid Construction
- Die-cast aluminum construction, 20 gauge stainless steel focusing shutters in a 25° rotating assembly will provide many years of dependable service.
- Efficient Use of Energy
- The special HPL bulb, and borosilicate reflector provide more lumens per watt: at 575W the Source Four literally outshines other brands' 1000W ellipsoidals. At 750W, no other ellipsoidal can compare to this fixture.
The steel yoke has 2 mounting position choices.
Fixture has 2 accessory slots, and a top-mounted gel frame retainer.
Other focusing tubes are available.
An optional iris is available.
- Scale Markings
- Field angle and focus settings are provided on the fixture.
- Easy Calibration
Tool-free lamp centering and peak/flat adjustment knobs are built in.
For detailed instructions, Click Here.
Functions with 115-240 AC Voltage, with the appropriate optional bulb and power plug.
UL and cUL Listed.
- Supports ETC Dimmer Doubling Technology
- The patented, optional Dimmer Doubler allows two lighting fixtures to operate independently using only one dimmer.