The 36° Source Four Junior 575 Watt Black Ellipsoidal Spotlight with Stage Pin combines the energy-saving power of the patented HPL lamp, with a dichroic reflector and optical-quality lenses. Source Four technology provides a clean white beam for unequaled imaging, crisp pattern projection, and a bright, even field.
The Source Four Jr is perfect for - but never limited to - smaller theatre venues, churches, schools, industrials, and any other application where affordability, space-savings and high performance are the criteria.
When fitted with a 575 watt HPL bulb (available separately), this fixture will provide a beam of
169 footcandles 10 ft (3.3 m) in diameter, from a distance of 15 ft (4.5 m).
It will throw 42 footcandles 20.1 ft (6.1 m) in diameter, from a distance of 30 ft (9 m).
This model includes a Stage Pin Connector. Other models are available, with Edison, Pigtail, and Twist-Lock connectors. The Source Four Junior is also available with a 26, or a 50° lens tube.
- Thermally insulated rear handle, knobs and shutter handles, and heat-sink lamp socket make handling and aiming easier; gels, patterns and shutters last longer, and your performance space stays cooler.
- Solid Construction
- Die-cast aluminum construction, 20 gauge stainless steel focusing shutters in a 25° rotating assembly will provide many years of dependable service.
- Efficient Use of Energy
- The special HPL bulb and borosilicate reflector provide more lumens per watt: at 575 watts the Source Four literally outshines other brands' 1000W ellipsoidals.
The steel yoke has 2 mounting position choices.
Fixture has 2 accessory slots, and a top-mounted gel frame retainer.
Other focusing tubes are available.
An optional iris is available.
- Gobo Patterns Available
- Accepts Size "M" steel gobos for projection of a vast multitude of patterns or company logos.
- Easy Calibration
Tool-free lamp centering and peak/flat adjustment knobs are built in.
For detailed instructions, Click Here.
Functions with 115-240 AC Voltage, with the appropriate optional bulb and power plug.
UL and cUL Listed.
- Supports ETC Dimmer Doubling Technology
- The patented, optional Dimmer Doubler allows two lighting fixtures to operate independently using only one dimmer (in North America only).