The Visatec Logos Kit 108 1 Monolight Kit is built around the Solo 800 - a versatile, durable and powerful photographic tool - especially for portraits. The straightforward controls and reliable operation assure that neither the photographer nor models will become distracted by technology.
Its short recycle times and stable flash output allow the creation of outstanding images. A wide selection of accessories helps turn creative ideas into reality.
For location shots, this Visatec kit can be packed, with its umbrella, reflector, and sync cord, into its compact travel case.
- Four F-Stop Range
- Adjustable power range for subtle styling with light.
- Changeable Reflectors
- The patented reflector mounting ring makes it easy to attach and remove most accessories with one hand.
- Built-in Slave
- Reads the light from other flashes, fires instantaneously.
- Proportional Modeling Light
Stepless intensity adjustment, proportional to the flash output.
Also switches to full on, or off.
- Auto Dump
- Allows access to lower power selections without the need to manually dump the higher power first.
- User Replaceable Flashtube
- No tools are required to replace this "plug & play" flashtube.
- Fan Cooled
- Keeps units running during rapid firing.
- Auto Shut-Off
- Protects the unit from overheating. Unit automatically resets when temperature returns to safe level.
- White umbrella with black backing softens and broadens the light output.
- Kit Case
- Travel case is padded, with internal dividers. A shoulder strap eases transport.