The 25-50° Source Four Junior Zoom 575W Black Ellipsoidal Spotlight with Pigtail combines the energy-saving power of the patented HPL lamp, with a dichroic reflector and optical-quality lenses. Source Four technology provides a clean white beam for unequaled imaging, crisp pattern projection, and a bright, even field.
The Source Four Jr Zoom is best for use on the small stage or in clubs, retail events and industrials. It boasts rugged ETC fixture construction and all the precision optics of a Source Four.
When fitted with a 575W HPL bulb (available separately), this fixture will provide a beam of 88 footcandles 13.2' (4.2 m) in diameter, from a distance of 30' (9 m) @ 25° zoom. It will throw 63 footcandles 17.8' (5.4 m) in diameter, from a distance of 20' (6 m) @ 50° zoom.
This model includes a Pigtail. Other models are available, with 3 prong Edison Power Plug, Stage Pin, and Twist-Lock connectors.
- Thermally insulated rear handle, knobs and shutter handles, and heat-sink lamp socket make handling and aiming easier; gels, patterns and shutters last longer, and your performance space stays cooler.
- Solid Construction
- Die-cast aluminum construction, 20 gauge stainless steel focusing shutters in a 25° rotating assembly will provide many years of dependable service.
- Efficient Use of Energy
- The special HPL bulb and borosilicate reflector provide more lumens per watt: at 575W the Source Four literally outshines other brands' 1000W ellipsoidals.
The steel yoke has 2 mounting position choices.
Fixture has 2 accessory slots, and a top-mounted gel frame retainer.
Other focusing tubes are available.
An optional iris is available.
- Gobo Patterns Available
- Accepts Size "M" steel gobos for projection of a vast multitude of patterns or company logos.
- Easy Calibration
Tool-free lamp centering and peak/flat adjustment knobs are built in.
For detailed instructions, Click Here.
Functions with 115-240 AC Voltage, with the appropriate optional bulb and power plug.
UL and cUL Listed.
- Supports ETC Dimmer Doubling Technology
- The patented, optional Dimmer Doubler allows two lighting fixtures to operate independently using only one dimmer (in North America only).