The Visatec Logos 308 RFS 3 Monolight Kit is based around the 800 RFS 300 Watt/Second Monolight. The monolight is a versatile, durable and powerful photographic tool - especially for portraits. Each monolight features a built-in RFS Interface (Radio Frequency System) for remote control respectively flash release of the unit by radio by means of the included RFS transmitter.
Its short recycle times and stable flash output allows the creation of outstanding images. A wide selection of accessories helps turn creative ideas into reality.
For location shots, Visatec equipment can be packed into its compact travel case. The case has room for the 3 monolights, white reflective umbrella, 4 leaf barndoor set, reflectors, 24" square softbox, 3 honeycomb grids -- a 10°, 20°, and 30°, transmitter and 16' Visatec to PC sync cord. Add light stands of your choice to complete this 900 watt/second, 230 volt kit.
- Four F-Stop Range
- Continuously adjustable power range for subtle styling with light.
- Changeable Reflectors
- The patented reflector mounting ring makes it easy to attach and remove most accessories with one hand.
- Built-in Slaves
- RFS System allows firing and power level control from optional Transmitter or Transceiver, plus switchable optical slave for firing unit from other strobe units, or control from a computer.
- Proportional Modeling Light
Stepless intensity adjustment, proportional to the flash output.
Also switches to full on, or off.
- Auto Dump
- Allows access to lower power selections without the need to manually dump the higher power first.
- User Replaceable Flashtube
- No tools are required to replace this "plug & play" flashtube.
- Fan Cooled
- Keeps units running during rapid firing.
- Auto Shut-Off
- Protects the unit from overheating. Unit automatically resets when temperature returns to safe level.
- Silver umbrella with black backing softens and broadens the light output.
- Barndoor Set
- Four leaf barndoor set helps alter the shape of the light emitted from the Logos 800 RFS.
- Grid Set
- Narrows the light emitted from a monolight -- used for hairlights or backgrounds, or for highlighting small areas of any subject.
- Kit Case
- Travel case is padded, with internal dividers. A shoulder strap eases transport.