The Visatec 1600 RFS 600 Watt/Second Monolight is a versatile, durable and powerful photographic tool - especially for portraits. It features a built-in RFS Interface (Radio Frequency System) for remote control respectively flash release of the unit by radio by means of an optional transmitter RFS as well as transceiver RFS from a PC or Macintosh computer.
Its short recycle times and stable flash output allow the creation of outstanding images. A wide selection of accessories helps turn creative ideas into reality.
For location shots, Visatec equipment can be packed into its compact travel case. The travel case is included when you choose to order a Visatec kit.
- Four F-Stop Range
- Continuously adjustable power range for subtle styling with light.
- Changeable Reflectors
- The patented reflector mounting ring makes it easy to attach and remove most accessories with one hand.
- Built-in Slaves
- RFS System allows firing and power level control from optional Transmitter or Transceiver, plus switchable optical slave for firing unit from other strobe units, or control from a computer.
- Proportional Modeling Light
Stepless intensity adjustment, proportional to the flash output.
Also switches to full on, or off.
- Auto Dump
- Allows access to lower power selections without the need to manually dump the higher power first.
- User Replaceable Flashtube
- No tools are required to replace this "plug & play" flashtube.
- Fan Cooled
- Keeps units running during rapid firing.
- Auto Shut-Off
- Protects the unit from overheating. Unit automatically resets when temperature returns to safe level.