The 90° Source 4 750 Watt White Ellipsoidal Spotlight with Pigtail combines the energy-saving power of the patented HPL lamp, with a dichroic reflector and optical-quality lenses. Source 4 technology provides a clean white beam for unequaled imaging, crisp pattern projection, and a bright, even field.
Rated for 375, 575 or 750 watts, the Source 4 90° is perfect when a short throw of light is your challenge It creates the highest volume of light possible. The optional EDLT lens tubes with 19, 26, 36 or 50° field angles make the Source 4 even better for ultra-crisp, high-contrast gobo projections.
When fitted with a 750 watt HPL bulb (available separately), this fixture will provide a beam of 182 footcandles 16 ft (4.9 m) in diameter, from a distance of 8 ft (2.4 m). It will throw 52 footcandles 29 ft (8.8 m) in diameter, from a distance of 15 ft (4.6 m).
This fixture has a Pigtail connector.
For a 3 prong Edison Plug version, order #7060A10890X1A.
For a Stage Pin model, order #7060A10890X1B.
For a 20 Amp, NEMA Twist-Lock model, order #7060A10890X1C.
- Thermally insulated rear handle, knobs and shutter handles, and heat-sink lamp socket make handling and aiming easier; gels, patterns and shutters last longer, and your performance space stays cooler.
- Subtle Appearance
- The white finish of the fixture and accessories calls less attention to itself when used in architectural applications.
- Solid Construction
- Die-cast aluminum construction, 20 gauge stainless steel focusing shutters in a 25° rotating assembly will provide many years of dependable service.
- Efficient Use of Energy
- The special HPL bulb and borosilicate reflector provide more lumens per watt: at 575 watts the Source Four literally outshines other brands' 1000W ellipsoidals. At 750 watts, no other ellipsoidal can compare to this fixture.
The steel yoke has 2 mounting position choices.
Fixture has 2 accessory slots, and a top-mounted gel frame retainer.
Other focusing tubes are available.
An optional iris is available.
- Easy Calibration
Tool-free lamp centering and peak/flat adjustment knobs are built in.
For detailed instructions, Click Here.
Functions with 115-240 AC Voltage, with the appropriate optional bulb and power plug.
UL and cUL Listed.
- Supports ETC Dimmer Doubling Technology
- The patented, optional Dimmer Doubler allows two lighting fixtures to operate independently using only one dimmer.