LaserSoft SilverFast Ai Scan/Image Optimization Software sets the standard for ease of control and sophistication for Desktop-Scanners and Digital Cameras. SilverFast Ai combines a very intuitive user interface with a sophisticated and professional control. Beginners and professionals will appreciate the unique real-time controls and the intelligent automatic functions as well as the possibility to manually adjust the image at any point.
Predictable color from the SilverFast Ai preview gives imaging and color reproduction a new dimension securing the correct workflow with the ScanPilot, while the professional user can adjust any operation via numerical input and can precisely monitor the results using an online densitometer; thereby SilverFast Ai enables any level of user to get brilliant results quickly!
- SRD - Smart Removal of Defects (Dust and Scratch Removal)
- Software-based dust and scratch removal using unique normal and expert users controls that allow you to adjust the user interface to different requirements. A real-time window selection helps to quickly find the optimum settings for the SRD controls. SilverFast's dust and scratch removal has been integrated into the actual scan software workflow and can be used during the scan process.
- SCC - Selective Color Correction with Multi-Layers and Multi-Masking
- The Selective Color Correction has up to four layers where each layer can have its own independent color correction with masking, while objects of the same color can now all become different colors. This will enable you to achieve complex color corrections very easily.
- ACR - Adaptive Color Restoration
- Adaptive Color Restoration nicely brings back the faded out colors or weak colors with an automatic function. The function's strength can be controlled with a slider. Also too much saturation can be normalized or decreased.
- SC2G - Selective Color to Grey
- Selective Color to Grey is a unique feature to enable the controlled conversion from colors to grey. This direct control of the primary and secondary colors conversion into shades of grey gives publishers the ability to clearly distinguish adjacent shades of grey. SC2G can maintain the grey shade differentiation by controlling the conversion process. For all six colors: Red, Green, Blue, Cyan, Magenta, Yellow, the user can control into what shade of grey the color will be converted. Since the whole process is interactively monitoring the final grey image, the user quickly achieves the desired result.
- GANE - Grain and Noise Elimination
- The reduction of grain and noise can be controlled in a "before and after preview" with respect to the final image. This substantially reduces artifacts from noise or film grain.
- MidPip 4 - Advanced Color Cast Removal
- Color casts resulting from mixed light conditions can now comfortably be eliminated. Up to 4 neutral points can be set, and by means of a special dialog neutral density values can be edited. This way very subtle cast corrections can be achieved.
- QuickTime Movies Online Training
- SilverFast is the first imaging software to supply 1:1 Quicktime movies with sound as online training. The user can instantly understand and know how to operate the function exemplified by the movie.