The Source Four 750 Watt PAR with Enhanced Aluminum Reflector offers power, elegance and efficiency with a rugged die-cast aluminum construction and acclaimed Source Four optical technology. The Source Four PARs deliver a smooth even field, and at 575 watts are comparable to 1000 watt PAR64s -- while saving 40% on energy. The Source Four PAR EA is rated for the 750 Watt HPL lamp, available separately. This fixture is available in Black, or White finishes, with a variety of connectors: Edison, Stage Pin, Twist-Lock, and Pigtail.
When fitted with a 750 watt HPL bulb, this fixture will provide 132 footcandles, 15.5 ft in diameter, from a distance of 50 ft, with a Very Narrow Spot Lens installed.
With a Medium Flood Lens, it will throw an oblong beam of 128 footcandles,
13.7-19.3 ft in diameter from 35 ft.
With the Wide Flood Lens, it will provide a 70 footcandle oblong beam
17.1-26.1 ft in diameter, from 30 ft.
- Compact, Efficient Fixture
- Combined with reductions in power and cable requirements, Source Four PARs are perfect for touring.
- Subtle Appearance
- The white finish of the fixture and accessories calls less attention to itself when used in architectural applications.
- Extraordinary Brightness
- EA (Enhanced Aluminum), die-cast, faceted reflector, super-efficient HPL lamp
- Several Fixtures in One
Easily installed, snap-in interchangeable lenses: Very Narrow Spot, Narrow Spot, Medium Flood, Wide Flood (VNSP, NSP, MFL, WFL) are included.
An optional extra-wide flood lens is available for short-throw applications
- Gel frame holders with 2 accessory slots
- UL and cUL listed, sealed reflector housing