The ETC Source Four High Intensity Discharge 25-50° Junior Zoom Ellipsoidal Spotlight may be used in any architectural space that needs the lighting punch of a theatrical spotlight. With the potent light of a Source Four HID attention is drawn to your interior design and architectural details, focus can be given to specific objects and display spaces. This 150 watt fixture can project interest-grabbing patterns, logos and signage.
Source Four HID's use a long-life 12,000-hour lamp, which means low maintenance and less lamp change-out, and that's perfect for positions that can't be reached often or easily, such as tall museum ceilings or vaulted church areas. When fitted with its included 150 watt, 3000° Ceramic Metal Halide bulb, this short-throw fixture will provide 46 footcandles, 12.5 ft in diameter, from a distance of 25 ft, at 25° zoom. At 50° zoom, at 20 ft, it will throw a beam of 20 footcandles 19.4 ft in diameter.
The HID Junior Zoom Series is available in Black or White finish, with choices of Edison Plug, Stage Pin, Twist-Lock, or Pigtail Connectors. Please note - Source Four HIDs are non-dimmable fixtures.
- Thermally insulated rear handle, knobs and shutter handles, and heat-sink lamp socket make handling and aiming easier; gels, patterns and shutters last longer, and your performance space stays cooler.
- Low Draw
- Draws only 1.5 Amps after startup.
- Accessories Easily Mounted
- Fixture has 2 accessory slots for gobo holders or iris, and a top-mounted gel frame retainer.
- Solid Construction
- Die-cast aluminum construction, 20 gauge stainless steel focusing shutters in a 25° rotating assembly will provide many years of dependable service.
- Smooth Focus
- Beam edge is continually adjustable hard-to soft.
- Easy Calibration
- Tool-free lamp centering and peak/flat adjustment knobs are built in.