CheatSheet: Secrets of Great Digital Photography - Do your digital images come out blurred, out of focus or are the colors wrong? You're not alone! As a photography instructor for over 30 years, Photobert sees people every day with the same problems. But most of these problems are easy to solve.
Note! This is the "big brother" of the "Pocket Edition - Secrets of Great Digital Photography" CheatSheet which is a smaller-size (4.25 x 6.75"). The CheatSheet here is the full-size. The differences between the two CheatSheets are the size and amount of detail. The "full-size" CheatSheet is ideal to keep at home and the pocket edition is ideal for keeping in your pocket or camera bag.
- This one-of-a-kind CheatSheet is for all digital cameras; It contains the information you need to know so you can take better pictures!
- It's professionally printed in full color on both sides of a full-sheet of paper that's laminated with a durable 10-mil laminate
Topics covered include
- Getting the Color Right - White Balance
- Zoom and Digital Zoom
- Contrast, Color, Saturation and Sharpness
- What you need to know about RAW vs JPEG formats
- Shooting Modes: Auto, Programmed, Aperture and Shutter Priority
- Too dark; Too light - Get it Just Right (Exposure compensation and bracketing)
- Focusing (AF Points, Single/1-Shot AF, Continuous/AI Servo AF, and Close-up (Macro)
- ISO Equivalency and Noise
- Flash Photography