CheatSheet: Secrets of Great Digital Photography - Do your digital images come out blurred, out of focus or are the colors wrong? You're not alone! As a photography instructor for over 30 years, Photobert sees people every day with the same problems. But most of these problems are easy to solve.
Note: This is the "big brother" of the "Pocket Edition - Secrets of Great Digital Photography" CheatSheet which is a smaller-size (4.25 x 6.75"). The CheatSheet here is the full-size. The differences between the two CheatSheets are the size and amount of detail. The "full-size" CheatSheet is ideal to keep at home and the pocket edition is ideal for keeping in your pocket or camera bag.
- This one-of-a-kind CheatSheet is for all digital cameras; It contains the information you need to know so you can take better pictures!
- It's professionally printed in full color on both sides of a full-sheet of paper that's laminated with a durable 10-mil laminate
Topics covered include
- Getting the Color Right - White Balance
- Zoom and Digital Zoom
- Contrast, Color, Saturation and Sharpness
- What you need to know about RAW vs JPEG formats
- Shooting Modes: Auto, Programmed, Aperture and Shutter Priority
- Too dark; Too light - Get it Just Right (Exposure compensation and bracketing)
- Focusing (AF Points, Single/1-Shot AF, Continuous/AI Servo AF, and Close-up (Macro)
- ISO Equivalency and Noise
- Flash Photography