The Smith Victor K74 Pro Portraiture Kit is based around the 720SG and 765UM lights. The kit is rounded out with a 36 x 36" and a 12 x 36" Softbox with mounting brackets, aluminum light stands, a boom arm, bulbs and a wheeled kit case.
The 720SG 1000 watt Focusing Flood Lights has a beam angle that adjusts from 34 - 40° with the conveniently mounted rear focusing lever. It accepts frosted or clear bulbs.
The 765UM is one of Smith Victor's most popular and affordable open face quartz halogen fixtures. This light is suitable for extended duration use, accepts 600 or 250 watt quartz halogen bulbs. An integral umbrella port and universal 3/8" to 5/8" stand mount makes this a perfect light for photo-video portraits, galleries, or store windows.
Although equipped for 120 volt use, this 1600 watt kit is suitable for use with 220-230 AC voltage, with the appropriate bulbs and plug adapters, available separately.
- Two Softboxes
- Heat resistant, one for a main light, one for an edge, or hair light, the softboxes mount easily to the adapter rings provided.
- Raven Aluminum Stands
- Smith Victor's own black light stands are included - they rise to maximum height of 13'.
- Medium Duty Boom Arm
- Mount a light with any, or none of the accessories, and extend the light over the subject.
- Multi-Wattage, Multi-Voltage
- Other bulbs are available separately to increase the versatility of this kit.
- Wheeled Case
- This soft kit case has a canvas shell, hand and shoulder straps, and movable interior dividers.