The m904b from Grace Design is a high-quality, rack-mountable monitor controller that offers the same features and technology as Grace Design's m906 controller, but for stereo monitoring only. Ideal for studios that do not have the need for 5.1 audio, the m904b offers full integration with all types of equipment thanks to a wide range of analog and digital connectors, including XLR, RCA, S/PDIF, AES3, TOSLink, and ADAT. All controls are built into the m904RCU wired remote, which sits conveniently on the desktop so you don't have to disturb the rack-mounted main unit once your connections are made.
An XLR talkback microphone input with 48V phantom power is available, with talkback controls on the remote. Other controls available on the remote include main and headphone level controls, muting, dim, input selection, and speaker selection. Up to three sets of stereo monitors can be managed and controlled with the m904b. Other features of the m904b include sLock PLL clock regeneration for low jitter and great stability. For audiophile performance with a wide variety of features, the m904b is a terrific option.
- Audiophile-grade stereo monitoring control and calibration
- Rack-mountable main unit provides a variety of connectors, including analog XLR and RCA, as well as digital S/PDIF, TOSLink, AES3, and ADAT
- Digital inputs accept 24-bit/192kHz signals
- sLock PLL clock regeneration provides very low jitter and solid digital stability
- All controls are found on the wired remote, including source selection, speaker selection, muting, dim, main and headphone level control, and talkback control
- XLR talkback mic input with 48V phantom power
- Headphone and main level controls have a 100dB range with 0.5dB steps
- Supports up to three sets of stereo monitors
- Fixed-level DAC output allows direct audio transfers
- Two headphone jacks, one on main unit and one on remote, for monitoring and mixing