The EXT-DVI-241DL 2x1 DVI DL Switcher (Dual-Link DVI) from Gefen is a versatile switcher that allows you to switch between (2) dual-link DVI computers using just one dual-link DVI display and USB 2.0 keyboard and mouse. Use this innovative solution to save time, space, and resources by managing two DVI computers on one display without any networking.
When you select either of the two computers connected to the switcher, it provides your display with the signals for audio, video, and controls on that specific machine (stereo audio is passed through with the video to the display). Setting up this unit is easy. Simply connect your dual-link DVI display and USB keyboard and mouse to the switcher's outputs, connect both computers' dual-link DVI, USB and audio ports to the switcher's inputs with the supplied cables, and you're ready to work.
Select the computer you want to use with the included IR remote or with any contact closure remote control. This unit is designed to accommodate either PC or Macintosh computers. This switcher has been designed to allow for easy rack placement and occupies 1U of rack space.
Note! This is a dual link DVI switcher, which means it uses all 24 pins of the DVI connector to achieve resolutions up to 3840x2400.
- Easy DVI Switching
- Use this convenient unit to switch between (2) dual-link DVI computers using just one dual-link DVI display.
- Remote Control
- This switcher can be controlled through its IR remote control or with any contact closure remote control.
- PC or Mac
- This unit works equally well with PC or Macintosh computers.
- EQ Adjustments
- Use independent EQ adjustments to compensate for low-quality cables.
- DDWG Standards
- This switcher supports DDWG standards for DVI monitors.
- Rack Ready
- This switcher is designed as a rackmountable unit occupying 1U of rack space.