Pentax is a world leader in the development, design and distribution of superb state of the art imaging and optical systems. Their world class, easy to mount riflescopes feature waterproof construction, precision ground lenses, super-hard scratch resistant finishes, and a state of the art precision adjustment assembly. The superb construction of their scopes is built into a waterproof housing, machined from a single tube of aircraft quality aluminum. A Pentax scope is rugged, durable and ready to deal with the most demanding outdoor conditions. They are designed, built and engineered from the ground up from advice, suggestions, and recommendations from actual hunters and shooters. Owning a Pentax riflescope means you've invested in a high performance, state of the art optic that is sure to enhance your outdoor experience.
The Pentax Lightseeker 30 6-24x50 riflescope houses legendary Lightseeker technology in a 30mm main-tube design. This larger tube delivers maximum durability and a greater range of precision adjustments. Additionally, Pentax has designed their scopes with state of the art internal and ocular lenses to achieve a brighter and clearer line of sight in any lighting condition. Most game moves when light is at a premium, so you need a scope with maximum light transmission to ensure accurate and efficient sight acquisition. The 6-24x magnification was designed for a wide range of hunting techniques, and will be greatly appreciated by long-range target shooters and varmint hunters in particular. The MIL-DOT reticle provides familiar ranging and bullet drop compensation marks for the shooter while viewing. The large 50mm objective offers incredible light gathering abilities, and ensures a bright line of sight every time. Incorporated into the design of this scope is a parallax correction feature, allowing you to dial in your correction when you're changing magnifications or viewing distances.
To use a riflescope with your firearm, you'll need a mounting base and mounting rings in addition to the scope itself. Bases attach to your firearm and rings attach to your scope. By affixing the scope mounted rings to the rifle mounted base you create a reliable, accurate, and secure sighting system. Proper spacing of the rings, as well as the ring height should be considered to ensure a proper line of sight can be established. This will maximize the value of your investment, and enhance your shooting experience.
- Parallax Correction
- With the easy to use parallax correction feature, you can dial in your correction to ensure accurate sight acquisition.
- Solid Brass Zoom Tube
- All Pentax variable power scopes feature a self-lubricating solid brass tube. This ensures smooth zooming, and longer term reliability.
- Super-Hard, Scratch-Resistant Finish
- The outer tube surface is hard-anodized to prevent wear and scratches. Even after years of rough service, your scope will maintain it's appearance.
- Precision-Machined Click Assemblies
- Positive and repeatable, 1/8 MOA precision windage and elevation click adjustments are easy to set and stay put after you set them.
- Extremely Tough MIL-DOT Reticle
- Built and tested to withstand heavy recoil, this reticle is three times stronger than the industry standard. The familiar milliradian dot design provides extremely accurate ranging and bullet drop compensation.
- Waterproof, Fogproof and Nitrogen Purged
- Nitrogen purging removes all the air from the main-tube and the optical stack. This ensures a clear line of sight, even in rapidly changing weather with fluctuating temperatures.
- Precision Ground Multicoated Lenses
- High density eyepiece lenses produce maximum resolution and depth of field. Long focal length internal oculars provide a wide field of view and optimum eye relief. Seven layers of multi-coating provides extreme levels of flare reduction and contrast enhancement.