The Miranda DEC-291P is an Analog to Digital video converter; it accepts a composite video signal automatically detecting the television standard and outputs an SDI digital video signal. It features multisystem operation and a compact size.
Note! Power Supply Purchased Separately
- Automatic Television Standard Detection
- This unit detects the signal standard on the input and adjusts to NTSC, PAL, PAL-M, PAL-N or SECAM.
- Manual Input Selection
- The source of the input can be manually set by selecting VTR for non-time based corrected inputs, Tuner for satellite or sources with unpredictable voltage levels and Studio for stable timed studio sources.
- Set- Up Selection
- The pedestal can be manually selected for 7.5 IRE or 0 IRE.
- Compact Size
- Measuring less than 4" long, this device will fit "in line" studio situations and desktop applications easily.
- Superior quality 12-Bit processing is utilized by this device.