The Miranda AMX-800CAM is an AES multiplexer specially designed to work with the Canon HD-1; this unit accepts an SDI Digital Video signal, Time Code and four AES digital audio signals. The SDI, Time Code and AES signal are combined into a single SDI output with four channels of embedded digital audio.
Note! This Embedder requires a chassis and rear panel for operation
- Embedded Audio
- Embedded audio is used to transfer digital audio within SDI video over long distances on one coaxial cable.
- Auto Standards Detection
- This device has the ability to detect whether the input signal is 525/60 or 625/50 and automatically adjust signal parameters.
- Time Code Insertion
- This Multiplexer also allows LTC time code insertion.
- Test Signals
- A built in color bar and tone generator is available for application set-up.
- Canon HD-1
- This unit was designed to work with the Canon HD-1, it mounts to the bottom of the HD-1 and operates with the Camcorder.
- On-screen display (selectable) provides Time Code burn-in, aspect ratio markers, camera status.
- Audio Level Control
- Audio level control is offered (one control for audio pair) for specific input levels.
- This unit was designed to pass HD SDI with time code and audio to a studio HD VTR or working with the SDM-874p it can work with a monitor displaying image with time code.