Sustained Encounters from Cycling 74 is part of four volume series of audio material for use in film, DV and multimedia productions. This volume is comprised of long evolving aural environments and unfolding atmospheres, "composed" utilizing psychoacoustic processing and designed specifically to be interesting and immersive without being obtrusive to additional content.
The library is delivered on both a DVD-ROM containing 24-bit .WAV files and a standard audio CD for easy auditioning of the material. The samples are supplied in 48kHz resolution for use in film, DV and multimedia productions and 44.1kHz resolution for compatibility with music production tools.
Because of the nature of some of the longer files, they cannot be used as a stand-alone piece represented as the purchaser's original composition. Additional material can be added to the file to make it unique or it can be significantly altered through unique processing. In the case of media work (film, video, DV,) sound FX and dialog, ambience is considered sufficient additional material.
Note! The files in this library can be used freely without any additional royalties or usage fees, but may not be included in other sound libraries.
- Other Realms
- Longer (30 seconds to 2 minutes) "otherworldly" compositions that propel the listener on evolving journeys
- Big and spacious loops designed to provide an endless immersive field
- Loops that are more actively involved, suggesting a "place" rather than space
- Life Forms
- "Walla" loops comprised of non-existent life forms
- An extreme variety of textural loops to supply endless beds of scenic ambience
- Select collection of undulating 5.1 multi-channel versions