Momentary Incursions from Cycling 74 is volume four of a four volume series of audio material for use in film, DV and multimedia productions. The library was designed for use wherever an audio "punctuation" is required and contains hits, events, effects and transitions. Textures range from aggressively percussive to hypnotic and transient and the over nine-hundred, non-looped samples range in length from a fraction of a second to over a minute.
The library is delivered on both a DVD-ROM containing 24-bit .WAV files and a standard audio CD for easy auditioning of the material. The samples are supplied in 48kHz resolution for use in film, DV and multimedia productions and 44.1kHz resolution for compatibility with music production tools.
Because of the nature of some of the longer files, they cannot be used as a stand-alone piece represented as the purchaser's original composition. Additional material can be added to the file to make it unique or it can be significantly altered through unique processing. In the case of media work (film, video, DV,) sound FX and dialog, ambience is considered sufficient additional material.
Note! The files in this library can be used freely without any additional royalties or usage fees, but may not be included in other sound libraries.
- Longer gestures of modular, granular, metallic and electro-acoustic origin
- Surreal and hyper-real effects that are reality based in origin
- Shorter percussive bursts of electronics, metal based, found sound and processor overload
- Events that provide transitional intros, endings, builds, fly-bys and tails
- Incidental swells of convoluted textures