The Binder Slip Case Set (Black Binder / Black Slip-in Case) from Archival Methods is for storing valuable collections in a dust-free and safe environment. In traditional binders, dust, dirt and other pollutants find their way in and protection against crushing or mishandling is not as complete as it can be. Slip-cased binders dramatically enhance the security of your collections by shielding and protecting the binder on all sides.
Putting your photos in an archival binder is one thing but adding an extra barrier of protection is an entirely different issue. For a reasonable cost, why not add an extra layer of protection to those slides, negs or papers? And, Archival Methods has the solution with their affordable and stylish slip-in cases.
- Slip cases are constructed of archival quality binder board lined with acid- and lignin-free paper
- The exterior is covered and hand finished in the same buckram as our binders
- Binder and Slipcase construction Kappa binder's board (.100), a bookmaking board with no glue between layers
- Binder lined with 10 point card stock acid- and lignin-free paper, PAT tested and passed
- Slipcase lined with 80lb paper acid- and lignin-free paper, PAT tested and passed
- Covered in library quality F-Grade Buckram (poly-cotton) with a moisture-resistant, 100% aqueous acrylic coating
- Adhesive is pH balanced and buffered, <.0008% sulfur content
- Close-tolerance construction on slipcase to keep out dust
- Made in USA