The Nautilus Bundle from Audio Ease is a suite of sound processing plug-ins that include the Deep Phase Nine phaser, Periscope, a phase-correct thirty-two band equalizer, and RiverRun, a granular synthesizer.
Audio Ease is well known for Altiverb, one of the first, and great sounding plug-in convolution reverbs. With the Nautilus Bundle, the company carries on their tradition of excellent programming, producing three intense processors.
Deep Phase Nine
- Phaser offering extensive control and visual feedback. The user can sweep up to twenty-four notches per channel with a versatile LFO, while the plug-in plots the notches' motion in real time
- Peaks and notches can be boosted to the point of self oscillation. A look-ahead-peak-limiter constantly guards against run-away output levels
- Results generated include automatable one-shots, glassy sample-and-hold phasers locked to a host software's tempo, deep classic six-stage phasing and notch spread control
- Flexible and phase-correct thirty-two band equalizer, that offers incredibly sharp +36dB to -144dB bands
- A real-time frequency analysis plot is displayed directly beneath the virtual faders, allowing the user to grab frequency points with visual accuracy
- Distribution of the frequency spectrum over the thirty-two faders is user definable. For instance, the thirty-two bands can be distributed from 0Hz to 400Hz for powerful control over the low-end of a mix
- Granular synthesizer, capable of extracting multiple and interesting sonic textures from tiny particles of the original audio. It can also build rhythmic textures, wide harmonic soundscapes, and can zoom-in on fragment by stretching them by a factor of up to 200
- Tiny particles of the audio, called grains, are pushed through an envelope generator, pitched and scattered across the output channels according to the surface controls
- Audio can be streamed into and frozen in RiverRun from the host's audio tracks or directly from a disc file