The Rocket Science Bundle from Audio Ease is a suite of sound processing plug-ins that include Roger, a human vowel filter, Follo, a resonating bandpass filter, and Orbit, a virtual sound-positioner.
Audio Ease is well known for Altiverb, one of the first, and great sounding plug-in convolution reverbs. With the Rocket Science Bundle, the company carries on their tradition of excellent programming, producing three interesting and intense processors.
Note: This pricing is for registered user of version 1 who wish to upgrade to V2. Unregistered owners can supply their original serial number.
- Applies human vowel sounds as filters to any audio source. The software provides three "family members" (two females and a male,) with a selection of ten vowel sounds available per member
- Features include portamento, automation, MIDI-control and rhythmic "talk-nonsense" mode
- Portamento controls the transition speed between vowels, and the "sharpness" of the vowel is controlled by a bandwidth parameter
- Dynamically adjusts the peak of a resonating bandpass filter according to the level of the incoming audio
- Applications include creating an autowah effect on a guitar, or a thumping resonating bass generator
- Includes multiple controls for controlling the process, including high and low filter peaks, bandwidth of the resonating band, and release for governing the speed of the envelope
- Allows for controlling the virtual position of a sound source, by accurately calculating the sound source's reflections from the walls of a virtual "outer room"
- Functions as a physically correct panner, or as a sound positioner using preset trajectories or user settings. Can be controlled via real-time MIDI control, or parameter automation
- Precisely emulates Doppler effects if required