The Rocket Science Bundle from Audio Ease is a suite of sound processing plug-ins that include Roger, a human vowel filter, Follo, a resonating bandpass filter, and Orbit, a virtual sound-positioner.
Audio Ease is well known for Altiverb, one of the first, and great sounding plug-in convolution reverbs. With the Rocket Science Bundle, the company carries on their tradition of excellent programming, producing three interesting and intense processors.
Note! This pricing is for registered user of version 1 who wish to upgrade to V2. Unregistered owners can supply their original serial number.
- Applies human vowel sounds as filters to any audio source. The software provides three "family members" (two females and a male,) with a selection of ten vowel sounds available per member
- Features include portamento, automation, MIDI-control and rhythmic "talk-nonsense" mode
- Portamento controls the transition speed between vowels, and the "sharpness" of the vowel is controlled by a bandwidth parameter
- Dynamically adjusts the peak of a resonating bandpass filter according to the level of the incoming audio
- Applications include creating an autowah effect on a guitar, or a thumping resonating bass generator
- Includes multiple controls for controlling the process, including high and low filter peaks, bandwidth of the resonating band, and release for governing the speed of the envelope
- Allows for controlling the virtual position of a sound source, by accurately calculating the sound source's reflections from the walls of a virtual "outer room"
- Functions as a physically correct panner, or as a sound positioner using preset trajectories or user settings. Can be controlled via real-time MIDI control, or parameter automation
- Precisely emulates Doppler effects if required