Archival Methods 12.25 x 10.25" Letter Size Expansion Folders - The large pre-scored flap and expandable gusseted sides makes this folder ideal for organizing documents, pamphlets, photographs and protecting them from dust and possible loss. Sized to accommodate letter and legal file folders and expand up to 1.5". Hanging Letter File Folder with enclosed pocket expand up to 1" and will hold standard file folders.
Those monthly bills, invoices and receipts will suddenly become easier to organize with these folders. In one simple file, you can get yourself together and keep those records in one, neatly packaged folder - ready for tax time.
- Made from fully bleached, high alpha cellulose pulp; It does not contain any post consumer waste recycled pulp
- Paper is free of metal particles, waxes, plasticizers, residual bleach, peroxide, sulfur content is less than 0.0008% reducible sulfur
- The lignin content is measured by the phloroglucinol test with a Kappa number of 5 or less.
- Metallic Impurities, Iron will not exceed 150 ppm and copper shall not exceed 6 ppm. No optical brightening agents are used in the pulp
- The paper contains a minimum of 3% calcium carbonate (CaCO3) with a pH range 8-9.5
- Alkaline or neutral sizing are used. No alum rosin or rosin sizing are used
- Color pigment dyes are light-fast and non-bleeding
- This paper passes the PAT (Photographic Activity Test) ISO 14523 formally ANSI IT9.16
- Made in USA