Archival Methods Negative File Folders - Organizing film negatives and strips of transparencies often turns out haphazard. Archival Methods negative file folders solve that problem.
With these folders, you can keep all your negatives in order, ready to edit, print or scan. The archival envelopes protect the film from damaging dirt, dust and fingerprints.
For additional protection, don't forget to use these folder in conjunction with Archival Methods White Cotton Gloves
Note! Should be used in conjunction with Archival Methods Side Lock Sleeves to protect film during handling and from dust and other pollutants. Store filed images in archival boxes: Hinged Lid Box 02-003 is designed for these folders.
- They are tabbed, pocket-style file folders, scaled down to accept either 35mm or roll-film format negatives
- Organization becomes automatic; You can file by job, subject or roll number, and label needed information on the folder index tab; As digital files take over pre-viewing and cataloging tasks, originals still need to be kept in safe storage and appropriately organized. Remove them from plastic pages, especially PVC vinyl ones, and store them in archivally safe sleeves, folders and boxes.
- Each folder expands to easily hold about a dozen strips of negatives or un-mounted transparencies
- Folders hold 6-frame (or shorter) strips of 35 mm film and 2-1/4" film in strips of up to four exposures per strip, depending on format
- Folders are constructed of heavyweight 7-point card stock in cream color
- Made in USA