The Radial Engineering Tonebone Trimode Tube Distortion Pedal is an elaborate and innovative "distortion headquarters" that allows you to configure a clean tone, a rhythm tone, and a lead solo tone, and neatly switch between them, removing the need for making adjustments mid-song. The 12AX7 tube installed in the Trimode provides warm, authentic distortion that can be dialed in to your satisfaction. Then, extensive shaping tools let you customize your sound. An effects loop on the lead channel gives you wildly different sounds with one push of a pedal.
Housed in a roadworthy chassis built from 14-gauge steel with heavy-duty hardware, the Tonebone Trimode lets you create almost any classic guitar tone you've heard, and then invent your own.
- Three Operational Modes
- The Clean channel provides true bypass; the lead channel is divided into two separately-adjustable modes. Between the three modes, an enormous tonal range is available.
- 12AX7 Tube
- The time-tested 12AX7 tube provides the authentic distortion usually only a valve amp can provide.
- Effects Loop on Lead Channel
- The effects insert on the distortion channel lets you ramp up the dramatic shift between channels, with over-the-top effect.
- Tonal Flexibility
- The two-band EQ and selection of filters gives you a vastly wider range of available tones than other distortion units.