The Radial Engineering Loopbone Effects Loop Switcher is a powerful signal switcher that splits your long effect chain into two distinct loops that can be toggled separately or together. Beefing up this compact unit is the addition of several internal components that turn a simple signal switcher into a "command center" for your overall tone.
The Loopbone features an integrated Slingshot remote controller that you can use to switch amp channels, activate onboard effects, or toggle other Radial equipment such as a Headbone or Cabbone.
A built-in Variboost circuit produces an adjustable, musical gain boost that uses Class-A circuitry for a transparent boost that doesn't color your tone.
Built from heavy-duty components and housed in a roadworthy 14-gauge steel chassis, the Loopbone gives you professional control over runaway pedal noise and volume differentials, as well as protection from switchover noise and signal drag.
- Two Discreet Effects Loops
- Some pedals can sound great when activated, but make noise and diminish your signal when in bypass mode. The Loopbone lets you keep pedals you're not using out of your signal path.
- Integrated Slingshot
- The Slingshot remote controller is built into the Loopbone. It lets you switch amp channels, toggle onboard effetcs units, or use other Radial equipment to switch cabinets or heads.
- Integrated Variboost
- The Variboost feature uses only discrete Class-A components, for clean, natural gain boost that doesn't distort or color your sound.
- Separate Tuner Output
- Tuners are signal hogs that suck the life out of your tone. The Loopbone keeps your tuner out of your signal chain, always at the ready but never weakening your tone.