Hunting small game at long distances can prove to be a trying experience when your scope is under-powered or doesn't provide enough light to see under adverse lighting conditions. The decision to mount a variable high powered scope on your receiver doesn't come lightly. When you need to reach out across great distances, the Zeiss 4.5-14x44 AO MC Conquest Riflescope stacks the deck in your favor.
The twilight performance of this fine scope is notably enhanced by the 44mm objective lens, and then honed to a fine edge with state-of-the-art multicoating on all air to glass surfaces. This scope offers adjustable parallax correction, 1/4 MOA elevation/windage adjustment, and 75 MOA total windage/elevation correction.
Repeatable accuracy is never in question, thanks to the rugged one piece main tube design, and recoil proof engineering. You no longer have to second guess your shot placement, thanks to the 4.5-14x magnification and parallax control features. Surgically precise shot-placement is now possible at distances you could only dream of conquering, with the Zeiss Conquest 4.5-14x44 riflescope.
To use this riflescope with your firearm, you'll need a mounting base and mounting rings in addition to the scope itself. Bases attach to your firearm and rings attach to your scope. By affixing the scope mounted rings to the rifle mounted base you create a reliable, accurate, and secure sighting system. Proper spacing of the rings, as well as the ring height should be considered to ensure a proper line of sight can be established. This will maximize the value of your investment, and enhance your shooting experience. In nearly every application, a professional gunsmith's skills are needed for proper installation.
- Bright and high-powered 4.5-14x magnification scope offering versatility for both woods and open terrain
- Rugged, one-piece, 1.0" main tube
- Adjustable objective for parallax correction
- 1/4 MOA precision adjustments with 75 MOA of W&E correction
- Carl Zeiss MC multicoatings applied upon all glass-to-air surfaces for maximum transmission, color fidelity, and brilliance
- Legendary Carl Zeiss precision-ground optics deliver detailed images with high contrast
- Bright 44mm objective lens gathers sufficient light for nearly any lighting conditions conducive to hunting
- #43 Mil-Dot Reticle in the Second Focal Plane
This Scope is equipped with the #43 Mil-Dot type reticle. Four heavy posts and fine cross hairs center your eye quickly. The dots upon the stadia facilitate the use of the Mil-Dot system, which allows the shooter to accurately range the distance to a target of a known dimension.
Second focal plane positioning: The reticle does not magnify when the scope's power is dialed up.