The Rise & Fall Motorized Robotic Stand Conference System MRFS from Autoscript is a part of the company's complete line of public speaking systems, developed through 25 years of experience renting conference equipment. This unit is an automated solution that takes management of your speaking engagements to a new level of professionalism.
The complete package includes a robotic motorized telescopic conference stand, a two-button control pad, a glass panel, and a special bracket to hold the panel. Stand adjustments can be performed by programming the stand, using Autoscript's WinPlus Conference software, or with the control pad. Data control is managed via a BNC 75ohm cable and the unit also features an on-board (2) output video distribution amplifier with termination. Frequent set changes and numerous speakers are not a problem with this sleek system that can automate and streamline the management of any speaking engagement.
Note! Please note that the use of this system requires a teleprompter, which is not included in this package. Moreover, Autoscript's WinPlus Conference software is not included with this package and must be purchased separately.
- Professional Public Speaking
- Use this system to bring a new level of professionalism and quality to any public speaking engagement.
- Automated Stand Adjustments
- Program height adjustments for the stand or control it remotely with the unique functionality of this fully motorized robotic stand.
- Travel Friendly
- This unit is small, lightweight and easy to configure, making it an ideal solution for frequent travel.
- Invisible Aid
- The use of this system goes unseen by audience members and gives the impression of fluid, unaided speech.