The LH52K-M is Norman's Standard Modeling Light Head for use with the 400B Battery Power Supply. It features a 50W, 12V quartz modeling lamp. A push button "MDL" activates the modeling lamp from the lamphead. It will turn off automatically after 20 seconds or after each flash, whichever comes first. It operates with all Series 500 Norman power supplies that have made over the years.
The latest feature added to this flash head is the Pocket Wizard 32 channel transceiver radio slave. It works in conjunction with your 4-channel Pocket Wizard Plus transmitter, or 32 channel transceiver. Portable flash photography is now free of intruding sync cables. A power supply for this flash head is required.
- Fires Without Wires
From your Pocket Wizard Transmitter or Transceiver...
For more Pocket Wizard MultiMax information, click HERE.
For more Pocket Wizard Plus information, click HERE.
- "Learn" Button
- Pressing and holding this button causes the flash head to search for and recognize your Pocket Wizard Transmitter.
- Recessed Controls
- Prevents accidental firing.
- Model Lamp Circuitry
- Eliminates the timer control knob; push the button to start or stop.
- Battery Saver Function
- Automatically switches off after 20 seconds or after each flash, whichever comes first.
- System Compatibility
- Operates with all Series 500 Norman Power Supplies, as well as the 400B.
- Re-Designed Cord
- Coil Cord with vinyl jacket won't crack or split.
- Easy Mounting
- The LH52KMR has a standard 1/4 x 20 tapped hole on the bottom to accept all brands of camera brackets.
- Compact Design
- Lightweight and extremely portable.