The Smart-UPS SC 620VA (120V) from APC provides power protection and battery backup for office computer systems. The UPS provides surge protection and battery backup via 4 outlets. It yields an average output power capacity of 620VAC at 390 watts and the battery lasts up to 16 minutes at half-load capacity.
The UPS also features RS-232 serial communication and RJ-45 data line protection. APC offers guaranteed protection from surges and spikes with their lifetime $150,000 Equipment Protection Policy. These features make the Smart-UPS SC an excellent choice to provide power and battery backup for your office PC.
- Boost and Trim Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
- Gives higher application availability by correcting low and high voltage conditions without using the battery (not available on all models).
- Intelligent Battery Management
- Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
- Power Conditioning
- Protects connected loads from surges, spikes, lightning, and other power disturbances.
- Temperature-Compensated Battery Charging
- Prolongs battery life by regulating the charge voltage according to battery temperature.
- Automatic Restart After UPS Shutdown
- Automatically starts up the connected equipment upon the return of utility power.
- Automatic Self-Test
- Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
- Disconnected Battery Notification
- Warns when a battery is not available to provide backup power.