The black SM52T Strategy Series Surface Mount Loudspeaker System from Atlas Sound is designed for use in commercial, professional, and residential applications or where a weather-resistant system is desired. Full-range frequency response allows this speaker to be used in indoor or outdoor installations, in monaural and stereo foreground or background music systems, and for applications in boutiques,shops, restaurants, cafes, recreation sports centers, and houses of worship. The included multi-position, C-shaped mounting bracket and rugged construction provide installation flexibility.
It features a 5.25-inch woofer section and Ferrofluid cooled, titanium dome high frequency device. Vocal and musical clarity is optimized by the mathematically conceived design of the Atlas Sound TRX Control WaveGuide high frequency director. This design provides even sound coverage (90˚H x 90˚V). The high frequency section is symmetrical, for equal coverage in both vertical and horizontal cabinet mounting positions. High frequency component protection is provided by the Atlas Sound PolyGuard protection circuit.
The SM52T includes an internally mounted 30 watt 70.7V/100V line matching transformer with screwdriver adjustable tap selection for use in distributed sound applications. The tap selection switch also includes a transformer bypass setting for direct coupled 8Ω operation.
- Compact, 2-way loudspeaker system for music and sound reinforcement systems
- Weather-resistant construction for year-round indoor or outdoor use
- UV-resistant-talc-impregnated-polypropylene injection molded enclosure, powder coated aluminum grilles and all brass hardware inserts
- Conforms to 100HR salt spray test per ASTM B117
- Color matched heavy-duty zinc chromate plated and powder coated "C" bracket (included)
- 5.25" polypropylene woofer
- 1" FerroFluid cooled dome tweeter
- Atlas Sound TRX WAVEGUIDE™ Provides Constant Directivity High Frequency Coverage
- Atlas Sound POLYGUARD high frequency circuit diverts damaging transient signals to protect the tweeter
- All 1⁄4"-20 hardware inserts allow integration of "off-the-shelf" security hardware
- Screwdriver adjustable 30-Watt 70.7V / 100V Transformer for distributed sound applications. (Includes Transformer bypass setting for direct coupled 8Ω operation)
- OMNIMOUNT 10 Series compatible