The Bosch LTC0455/21 high resolution color security camera runs on either 12 VDC or 24 VAC power and incorporates special features for ease of setup and operation. Equipped with a 1/3" image sensor, this compact and rugged camera records 540 lines of resolution and uses Digital Signal Processing along with a number of advanced electronic controls for consistent performance in various lighting environments. Compatible with both C and CS mount lenses, this camera installs easily, with a user-friendly on-screen display offering quick access to all camera functions.
Note: Lens not included, accepts C/CS mount lenses.
- High Resolution, Ultra Sensitive
- Records 540 lines of resolution and uses Digital Signal Processing along with a number of advanced auto and user selectable controls for consistent performance in various lighting environments and color temperatures.
- Auto Iris
- Accepts optional auto iris DC and Video equipped lenses for use in changing light environments.
- Lens Wizard
- A built-in lens wizard function automatically detects the type of lens installed, allowing a technician to easily adjust the lens settings and focus without requiring special tools or filters.
- Bilinx Technology
- Bilinx is a bi-directional communication protocol embedded in the camera's standard video signal. This allows a technician to check status, change camera settings and even update firmware from virtually anywhere along the video cable. This signal is also used to transmit alarm and status messages, providing superior performance without additional installation steps.
- 3-Year Warranty
- Covered by a 3-year manufacturer's warranty.