The Bosch LTC 0485/21 high performance color security camera runs on either AC or DC power and incorporates special features for ease of setup and operation. Equipped with a 1/3" image sensor, this compact and rugged camera records 540 lines of resolution and uses 15-bit DSP technology along with a number of advanced electronic controls for consistent performance in various lighting environments. Compatible with both C and CS lenses, this camera installs easily, with a user-friendly on-screen display offering quick access to all camera functions.
Note! Lens not included, accepts C/CS mount lenses.
- 15-Bit DSP, XF-Dynamic
- Uses 15-Bit Digital Signal Processing along with XF-Dynamic for optimum performance in difficult lighting environments.
- High Resolution, Ultra Sensitive
- Records a high resolution of 540 lines with minimum light requirements a low 2.4 lux.
- Motion Detection
- Features a built-in motion detector, configurable for 4 areas with individual thresholds.
- Auto Iris
- Accepts optional auto iris DC and Video lenses for use in areas with variable lighting conditions.
- Lens Wizard
- A built-in lens wizard function automatically detects the type of lens installed, allowing a technician to easily adjust the lens settings and focus without requiring special tools or filters.
- Bilinx Technology
- Bilinx is a bi-directional communication protocol embedded in the camera's standard video signal. This allows a technician to check status, change camera settings and even update firmware from virtually anywhere along the video cable. This signal is also used to transmit alarm and status messages, providing superior performance without additional installation steps.
- 3-Year Warranty
- Covered by a 3-year manufacturer's warranty.