This item is controlled on the U.S. Commerce Control List set forth in the Export Administration Regulations or the U.S. Munitions List set forth in the International Traffic in Arms Regulations, and may require a license or other authorization from the U.S. Government to be exported from the United States. Without limitation, parties purchasing from B&H are solely responsible for determining applicable export licensing requirements and for obtaining any licenses or other authorizations from the appropriate agencies of the U.S. Government that are necessary for exporting the item, such as the U.S. Department of Commerce or the U.S. Department of State.
The Victory Diavari 3-12x56 T* from Zeiss puts enhanced clarity, an extended power range, and startling low-light capability to the top of your receiver. The wide FOV at 3x brings in the entire scene, and 12x puts you on top of your quarry. The massive 56mm objective offers the clearest and brightest view possible - all day and right into twilight.
Victory Diavari scopes offer a distinctly superior field of view. Fluoride lenses deliver outstanding color rendition while minimizing distractions from flare and glare. Every air-to-glass surface has been treated with Zeiss' T* multicoating to ensure maximum light transmission. Finally, the external lens surfaces have been treated with an ultra-hard scratch and water resistant LotuTec coating.
The construction and functionality of this fine sighting system is quite remarkable. The robust and waterproof 30mm main-tube is o-ring sealed and filled with dry nitrogen to ensure all-weather performance. The low-key finish is refined yet unassuming. The capped low-profile hunting turrets feature 1/3 MOA adjustments with a squared adjustment range of 36 MOA. The #4 reticle has been placed in the first (magnifying) focal plane - the reticle's subtensions remain constant across the magnification range.
- Optical Performance
- T* multicoating: reduces flare, improves contrast, increases light transmission
- LotuTec coating: sheds water, dirt, grease, grime. Lenses wipe clean without smearing
- FL Concept: fluoride glass lens elements deliver brighter and sharper images with accurate color and higher levels of contrast. They minimize chromatic aberrations while virtually eliminating stray light interference, image fuzziness, low contrast.
- Operational Details
- Parallax correction: factory preset at 110 yards/100 m
- Metric adjustments: 1 cm @ 100 m / 1/3 MOA W&E correction
- #4 reticle: Three heavy posts at 3, 6, and 9 o'clock stand out against heavy cover. A single stadia resides at 12 o'clock intersects with fine crosshairs to indicate the exact point of aim.
- The reticle is placed in the first focal plane. Its dimensions will change with an increase/decrease in magnification. The reticle's subtensions remain constant to enable accurate distance ranging/hold-over calculations across the entire power range.
- The illumination system is activated by turning a dial located on the scope's saddle. The reticle's intensity can be balanced against ambient lighting conditions for daytime, twilight, and low-light use.
- Construction and Design
- Low-profile hunting turrets
- 30 mm main-tube: machined from a single piece of aluminum. Nitrogen filled/o-ring sealed for waterproof and fogproof performance