The Bosch LTC0495-61 high performance color security camera runs on 110-240 VAC power and incorporates special features for ease of setup and operation. Compact and rugged in design, this 1/3" CCD camera records 540 lines of resolution and uses 15-bit DSP technology along with a Day/Night function for consistent performance in various lighting environments. Compatible with both C and CS mount lenses, this camera installs easily, with a user-friendly on-screen display offering quick access to all camera functions.
Note! Lens not included, accepts C/CS mount lenses.
- 15-Bit DSP, XF-Dynamic
- Records a high resolution of 540 lines and uses 15-Bit Digital Signal Processing along with XF-Dynamic for optimum performance in difficult lighting environments.
- Uses a built-in IR cut filter to auto switch from color to B/W mode when light levels fall, assuring the best possible picture quality day or night. This function can also be activated manually using the camera's menu or remotely via the Bilinx coaxial control interface.
- Default Shutter
- Employs a high speed shutter to record fast moving objects. When light levels fall, the shutter reverts to its standard mode.
- Motion Detection
- Features a built-in motion detector, configurable for 4 areas with individual thresholds.
- Auto Iris
- Accepts optional auto iris DC and Video lenses for use in variable light conditions.
- Lens Wizard
- A built-in lens wizard function automatically detects the type of lens installed, allowing a technician to easily adjust the lens settings and focus without requiring special tools or filters.
- Bilinx Technology
- Bilinx is a bi-directional communication protocol embedded in the camera's standard video signal. This allows a technician to check status, change camera settings and even update firmware from virtually anywhere along the video cable. This signal is also used to transmit alarm and status messages, providing superior performance without additional installation steps.
- 3-Year Warranty
- Covered by a 3-year manufacturer's warranty.