The Bosch LTC9488/20 is an outdoor housing for use with 24 VAC powered cameras up to 14" in length. A sturdy construction in combination with a built-in heater keeps the camera operational in rain, wind and cold weather conditions. Power, video and control cables enter the housing through water tight fittings or through a wider base opening when water entry is not a concern. The base has various mounting holes for compatibility with a wide range of mounting brackets. Access to the camera is quick and easy by removing two screws and sliding off the cover to completely expose the camera and lens.
- For use with 1/4", 1/3" and 1/2", 24 VAC powered fixed cameras up to 14" in length
- Sturdy weather-proof construction meeting NEMA-4, IP65 standards
- Built-in heater
- Water-tight cable entry openings
- Removable cover for easy camera and lens access
- Compatible with a wide range of fixed and adjustable mounts