The Tiffen Series 9 Warm Low Light Polarizing Glass Filter was developed for shooting indoors in low-light conditions and for situations that do not provide enough light for a standard polarizer to be used.
The low-light polarizer reduces glare and reflections and adds just enough punch to saturate colors and maintain decent contrast without compromising image quality.
Note: This filter is a combination of a Tiffen Polarizer and Tiffen's exclusive 812 warming filter
- It gives the camera professional that little touch of polarization that is needed to keep the scene crisp, especially if the low light polarizer is being used indoors with one or two other filters
- The low-light polarizer is purposely designed with a one-stop compensation factor
- Tiffen filters are manufactured using ColorCore technology, a closely guarded proprietary process that entails permanently laminating the filter material in between two pieces of optical glass that are ground flat to tolerances of a ten-thousandth of an inch, then mounting them in precision metal rings
- The ColorCore process allows Tiffen to control the color and density of their filters, and the characteristics of special effects filters with much greater accuracy than typical dyed-in-the-mass filters, which usually exhibit color and density variations.
- Top Hollywood motion picture studios rely on Tiffen filters for their multimillion-dollar productions
- Superior quality and design make Tiffen the overwhelming choice of moviemakers, professional photographers and even NASA
- Tiffen has also been awarded an Emmy, from the Academy of Television Arts and Sciences, for its engineering excellence