The Miranda SDM-874P is a miniature digital video interface converting SDI/HDSDI video signal to Digital RGB (DVI-HDTV). It provides automatic input scan rate detection and supports a wide variety of input formats (525i, 625i, 720p, 1080i, 1080p).
Note! Power Supply Purchased Separately
- Primary Application
- The primary application is to convert SD/HD serial to Digital RGB for the purposes of feeding a DVI-HDTV display or a projector (CRT, LCD, Plasma, DLP, D-ILA etc). In order to support the emerging popularity of 24p equipment and digital display, the SDM- 874p outputs DVI-D with selectable 3:2 sequence insertion.
- Automatic Input Detection
- This unit automatically detects a line input source and adjusts conversion parameters accordingly.
- Internal Test Generator
- An internal color bar generator with 4:3 markers provides reference for image set up and monitoring.
- Apple Cinema Compatible
- The SDM-874p is compatible with the very popular 1920 x 1200 Apple Cinema Display. The SDM-874p outputs "Letter Box" type 1920x1200 to preserve the HD aspect ratio.
- Compact Size
- Measuring 4" in length, this device will fit "in line" studio situations and small desktop applications.