Ilfospeed RC Digital Paper has been designed using traditional silver halide technology based upon the emulsions used in the successful and popular Ilford Ilfospeed RC Deluxe and Ilford Galerie FB graded papers.
Ilfospeed RC Digital Paper used in digital enlargers or printers provides the link between the tradition of printing high quality Black & White photographs and the new age of high quality digital reproduction.
Ilfospeed RC Digital is not a paper of the past but one for the present and the future. It offers its users the best of both worlds by maintaining and marrying the traditional Black & White look, feel and quality values with the very latest digital photographic printing techniques.
- It has panchromatic sensitivity optimized for compatibility with tricolor laser enlargers such as the Lambda and Theta models supplied by Durst and the LightJet models supplied by OCE (Cymbolic Sciences)
- Optimized for digital laser exposure
- Real B&W prints from digital files
- Excellent contrast and sharpness
- Better control of image tone - A silver image tone that is fixed, predictable, reliable and stable; More desirable base tint - Bright white more suited to Black & White photographs; Superb image quality - Rich blacks, white base tint and excellent tone reproduction;
- Ease of processing - Simpler process system and process control; Post processing services - Toning for greater creativity
- Available in 10" - 50" wide pearl rolls