The Bosch LTC8601/60 is a matrix system consisting of a switching bay with CPU and a power supply. The unit accepts a number of optional video input and output modules, supporting a maximum of 128 video camera inputs and 16 video monitor outputs.. Any camera can be selected for display on any or all monitors either manually or by programming auto switching with individual dwell times. Optional software can be used to program sequence activation based on a certain date and time.
A number of ports are available to connect receivers and drivers which enable an operator to control a wide range of dome camera functions in addition to basic pan, tilt and zoom operation. This unit will also accept a Billinx interface unit which provides convenient PTZ control using a communication protocol embedded in the standard video signal. Optional keyboards are required to program and control this unit.
Note! Required input, output modules and keyboard controller sold separately
- Accepts Optional 128 Input, 16 Output Video Modules
- The switching bay accepts a number of optional video input and output modules. Up to eight 16-input boards can be installed for a total of 128 camera inputs. Up to four 4-output boards can be installed for a total 16 monitor outputs.
- Manual or Auto Switching
- Any camera can be selected for display on one or all monitors. Switching between cameras can be done manually or by programming sequential dwell times for each camera. Up to 60 sequences can be programmed with each running independently in either a forward or reverse direction. A Salvo Switching feature allows any number of system monitors to switch as a group. When using optional software, sequences can be programmed to activate or deactivate on a date and time basis.
- Printer Port
- An inexpensive RS-232 serial printer can be attached to log permanent records of time and date changes to system status. The printer may also be used to provide a hard copy of all system configuration tables and sequences.
- Optional PTZ Control
- Optional on-site receivers and drivers can be used to control a wide range of camera functions including, pan, tilt, zoom, multiple pre-positions, four auxiliaries, auto-pan, and random scan. This unit also supports variable speed and full programming functions of Bosch Auto Dome Series cameras.
- Optional Bilinx Control
- An optional Billinx LTC8016 interface unit offers PTZ control of Bosch Dinion and Auto Dome cameras using a bi-directional communication protocol embedded in the standard video cable. Billinx can also be used to transmit alarm and status messages from the cameras over a single video cable.
- Alarm Interface
- A built-in alarm interface used in conjunction with an external contact closure or logic level will automatically display a camera to a monitor or group of monitors in response to an alarm. Alarm event modes can be set to basic, auto-build, sequence and display. Optional software offers the ability to combine any or all of the three standard modes within the same system. At the event of an alarm, the monitor can be set to display the camera name or a 16 character defined alarm title.
- Optional Required Keyboard
- An optional keyboard is required to program and control this unit. Programming functions include a black outlined 48-character onscreen display for time-date, camera number, camera ID (16-characters), an icon to identify controllable cameras, and monitor (12-characters) or status information. Optional LTC8059 and LTC8850 software packages offer program enhancement by using a spreadsheet to enter titles, change system parameters, install lockouts and advanced alarm handling.
- Satellite Switch for Accessing up to 1024 Cameras
- When used in a Satellite Switch configuration, this unit can serve as a master switcher communicating with remotely located satellite systems. This allows the viewing and control of its own cameras in addition to any camera attached to a remotely distributed satellite switcher. In this way up to 1024 cameras and 16 monitors can be controlled by one unit.
- Rack-mount Ready
- Includes integrated rack ears for mounting in a standard 19" rack mount.