The LP2465 24" Widescreen LCD Computer Display from Hewlett-Packard is a flat-panel monitor featuring a thin-frame design and widescreen aspect ratio built with professionals and prosumers in mind. The display delivers a wide 178/178° viewing angle, a 1920 x 1200 native resolution, a high 1000:1 contrast ratio and a fast 13 ms response time.
Housed in an attractive carbon and silver casing and backed by a 3-year manufacturer's warranty, this display is manufactured with quality in mind for the demanding customer. These and other features make this display a great choice for video editors, photographers and graphic designers alike.
- Wide Viewing Angle
- The monitor features a 178° horizontal viewing angle and a 178° vertical viewing angle, making it easy to view the display from almost any angle.
- High Contrast Ratio and Brightness
- The monitor features a high 1000:1 contrast ratio and brightness of 500 cd/m2, presenting bright and defined image quality.
- USB 2.0 Hub
- The monitor features a built-in USB 2.0 hub that allows you to connect up to 4 USB peripherals directly to your monitor, adding often-needed USB ports to your computer without the additional cost and hassle of an external USB hub.
- Small Footprint
- The monitor's small footprint and ability to be wall or arm mounted helps conserve often-scarce space on your desk.
- Dual Inputs
- The monitor features dual DVI-I inputs. DVI-I allows you to connect the monitor digitally via a DVI to DVI cable or via standard analog VGA output via a VGA to DVI cable. This gives you ultimate flexibility in configuring your monitor, even allowing you to connect it to multiple computers.
- Lightweight and Wall Mountable
- The lightweight LCD panel is easily wall mountable, allowing you to optimally use the space on your desk and more easily customize your viewing experience.