The ALP 5 from Event Electronics is a bi-amplified near-field monitor that takes advantage of current speaker technology to produce a near-field compact speaker with a bigger low-end and louder playback than expected from this sized monitor.
The molded baffle's time and phase-corrected design incorporates waveguide technology to give the ALP 5 superb stereo imaging and midrange clarity. The large diameter low-air-restriction bass port helps the speaker deliver maximum low frequency response.
The ALP 5 is magnetically shielded and sold as a pair.
- Bi-amplified studio reference monitors
- 5.25" low frequency driver with high temperature voice coil
- 1" soft-dome neodymium radiator
- Time corrected circuitry allows the output of frequencies from the high and low frequency drivers to occur in perfect alignment
- 4th order electronic crossover
- Magnetically shielding allows for placement in close proximity to computer or video monitors
- Integrated amplifiers provide optimized performance
- Easy to set up