Peerless Industries' PJF2-UNV-S Vector Pro II Projector Mount with Universal Spider Adapter Plate (Silver) comes with hardware designed to ceiling mount almost any LCD projector available. If the mounting holes on your projector are spaced within 15.63" (39.7 cm) of each other, you can use this mount.
The PJF2-UNV-S has adjustable roll, pitch, and yaw and you can buy additional Armor Lock accessories to deter theft. Other smart features include built-in cable management and quick detachment for easy servicing or maintenance.
A structural ceiling plate is included for secure flush mounting. The Universal Mount also connects via industry standard 1.5" (3.81 cm) NPT pipe or 0.5" (1.27 cm) threaded rods. You can even wall mount it using a separate wall arm.
Optional accessories, sold separately, include:
- EXT Fixed Length Extension Columns (Varying Sizes)
- ADJ Height Adjustable Extension Columns (Varying Sizes)
- ACC 810 Threaded Rod Adapter
- PWA-14 Wall Arm
- ACC 852 and ACC 856 Black External Cord Wraps
- ACC 203 and ACC 205 Concrete Anchors
- ACC 021 Armor Lock Plus Security Cable
- ACC 020 Armor Lock Plus Security Cable with Kensington Lock
- CMJ 455 Lightweight Suspended Ceiling Plate
- ACC 840 and ACC 845 Anti-Vibration Ceiling Plates
- ACC 830 Side to Side Adjuster
- ACC 640 Escutcheon Ring
- ACC 050 Extension Column Stabilizer
PJF2-UNV is the same product in Black.
- Fixed and Adjustable Height NPT Options
- The Vector Pro II Projector Mount includes a standard 1.5" (3.81 cm) threaded pipe connector that lets you suspend your projector using custom fixed or adjustable NPT columns (sold separately). You can also flush mount it without buying any additional parts.
- Works with Most Projectors
- The Universal Mount can support any projector with mounting holes spaced up to 15.63" (39.7 cm) apart. You can keep your mount even if you replace your projector.
- Many Mounting Possibilities
- Other mounting options include the ability to use 0.5" (1.27 cm) threaded rods along with the ACC 810 Adapter, wall mounting with the WMA-14 Adapter, and even horizontally offset installation using the ACC 830 Side to Side Adjuster.
- Armor Lock Security
- The Vector Pro II has a sturdy aluminum ball and socket joint reinforced by a steel bolt. Brass inserts at the adapter plate deter prying and prevent stripping while enlarged serrated washer head security screws further deter tampering. For further protection, consider buying the optional ACC 020 or ACC 021 Armor Lock Plus accessories.
- Adjustable Angle
- The mount's ball and socket joint lets you quickly angle the projector toward your screen. ±180° yaw even lets you aim the projector at side walls or the back of the room as needed.
- Easy Projector Access
- Dismounting the projector for maintenance is easy thanks to two thumb screws. The PJF2 is also designed to allow quick access to lamps and filters without disconnection, with most projectors.
- Cable Routing
- Cables can be passed conveniently through the extension column to hide and shield them from tampering.