Peerless Industries' PRS-KIT2026 Adjustable Height Projector Ceiling Mount Kit (20.0-26.0") is an extendable mount that connects to the ceiling using standard 1.5" NPT pipe. This mount extends 20-26" (50.8-66.04 cm) from the ceiling and provides flexible roll, pitch, and yaw adjustment. Adjustable Height PRS Mounts are available in three different sizes:
- PRS-KIT0811 Adjustable Ceiling Mount Kit (8-11")
- PRS-KIT1420 Adjustable Ceiling Mount Kit (14-20")
- PRS-KIT0811 Adjustable Ceiling Mount Kit (20-26")
The PRS-KIT Mount includes Peerless' Universal Spider Mount, which fits most projectors. It will work with your projector as long as the mounting holes are spaced within 15.63" (39.7 cm) of each other. To remove the projector for maintenance or cleaning, just turn a knob. Built-in cord management also keeps wires hidden and safe. For simplicity, the Mount Kit includes the hardware needed for either wood or concrete installation.
Available accessories (sold separately) include:
- ACC 640 Escutcheon Ring
- ACC 050 Extension Column Stabilizer
- ACC 830 Side to Side Adjuster
- ACC 021 Armor Lock Plus Security Cable
- ACC 020 Armor Lock Plus Security Cable with Kensington Lock
- ACC 550 Unistrut Ceiling Plate
- ACC 410 Horizontal Adjuster
- EXT Fixed Length Extension Columns (Varying Sizes)
- Adjustable Height
- The Adjustable Height Mount suspends your projector 20.0-26.0" (50.8-66.04 cm) from the ceiling in 1.0" (0.25 cm) increments. The Adjustable Extension Column can be further extended using custom lengths of 1.5" (3.81 cm) NPT pipe.
- Adjustable Angle
- The Ceiling Mount provides ±10° of roll, +5/-20° of pitch, and 360° of yaw for easy screen alignment. (If you mount your projector without the extension column, yaw is reduced to ±15°.)
- Works with Most Projectors
- The Universal Mount can support any projector with mounting holes spaced up to 15.63" (39.7 cm) apart. You can reuse your mount even if you replace your projector.
- Many Mounting Possibilities
- Other mounting options include the ability to mount on truss ceilings with unistruts using the AC 550 Adapter, to clamp on I-Beams using the ACC 557, ACC 558, or ACC 559 Clamps, and even to mount with horizontal offset using the ACC 830 Side to Side Adjuster or ACC410 Horizontal Adjuster.
- Cable Management
- A cord management hole lets you route cords through the extension column, keeping cords neat and hidden.
- Easy Projector Access
- Dismounting the projector for maintenance is easy thanks to a simple twist knob.